For example, since 1980, CSX has improved its locomotive fleet fuel efficiency more than 90 percent through the use of technology such as ultra-low emission locomotives.
What does ULEL stand for?
ULEL stands for Ultra-Low Emission Locomotive
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- University of Louisville Early Admission to Dentistry (University of Louisville; School of Dentistry; Louisville, KY)
- Union des Ligues Européennes de Basket-Ball
- Ukrainian Language Education Centre (Canada)
- Unbundled Local Exchange Carrier (FCC)
- Uppsala Learner English Corpus (Swedish student essays)
- Urban League of Essex County (Newark, NJ)
- University Law Enforcement Division (Suny-Binghamton, New York State)
- Utah Law Enforcement Information Network (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra-Low Energy Isotope Spectrometer (particle instrument)
- Universal Love, Energy, and Knowledge
- Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts
- University of London Extramural History of Art Society (London, England)
- Utah Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Umpqua Land Exchange Project (Oregon)
- Universities Leading Edge Programme (University of Leicester; UK)
- Upper Lakes Environmental Research Network (Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada)
- Université Libre Européenne en Science Infirmière
- Uniform Life-Expectancy Table
- University of Lethbridge (Alberta, Canada)
- Ultra-Low-Emissions Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
At least 1,200 invited children and adults are expected to ride the special BNSF train consisting of two ultra-low emission locomotives and eight vintage passenger cars as it travels through the Southern California region.
Environmental Protection Agency, New York State Department of Transportation Introduce Ultra-Low Emission Locomotive SELKIRK, N.
Gerhardstein spoke on the technology used throughout the railroad to benefit the environment, including GenSet ultra-low emission locomotive technology.