The ultra-clean processing technology makes it safe for consumers to eat the prepared food directly from frozen meal trays.
What does UCP stand for?
UCP stands for Ultra-Clean Processing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UCP
We have 156 other meanings of UCP in our Acronym Attic
- University Council on Student Housing (University of Western Ontario; London, Ontario, Canada)
- University Committee on Sexual Orientation (Western Illinois University)
- Uganda Community Tourism Association
- Universal Certificate of Title Act
- University Council on Teacher Education
- United Motorcycle Clubs of Waco (Waco, TX directory)
- United Council on Welfare Fraud
- Universities Council on Water Resources
- UIR Change Proposal
- UltimateCarPage.com (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ASM has a permanent development team on-site at IMEC, working on joint projects in the areas of ultra-clean processing, high-k dielectrics and epitaxy.
Series: Solid State Phenomena, Volume 187 Selected, peer reviewed papers from the 10th International Symposium on Ultra Clean Processing of Semiconductor Surfaces (UCPSS), September 20-22, 2010, Ostend, Belgium The International Symposium on Ultra-Clean Processing of Semiconductor Surfaces (UCPSS) is a bi-annual conference which has been organized by IMEC since 1992.
The company's Asyst-SMIF System combines state-of-the-art mini-environments with advanced robotics to create ultra-clean processing environments that are both comprehensive and flexible.