In general, various methods utilize different techniques: single aqueous methanol extraction; separation on a reversed-phase C18 column; and detection by ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy and mass spectrometry.
What does UV-Vis stand for?
UV-Vis stands for UltraViolet-Visible Spectroscopy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Upright Vacuum
- Urine Volume
- Utility Vault (electrical underground vaults)
- Ultra-Violet Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Ultraviolet Laser Induced Fluorescence
- Ultraviolet and Electron Beam
- Ultraviolet/Reverse Osmosis
- Unified Vision 2001 (Joint Experiment)
- Ultraviolet A
- Und Viele Andere (German: And Many Others)
- Underground Volleyball of America
- Unión de Viejas Argüenderas (Mexican slang)
- Unique Vehicle and Accessory Co. (UK)
- Unit Victim Advocacy (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The drug release studies were done with the help of ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy (UV-Visible).