And this summer, in time for the back-to-school season, it will offer a new line of Consumer Ultra Low Voltage processors targeted specifically at sub-$1,000 thin-and-light notebooks.
What does ULV stand for?
ULV stands for Ultra Low Voltage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULV
We have 11 other meanings of ULV in our Acronym Attic
- University of London Union
- Upload Unit
- Ulusal Dagitim (Turkish: National Distribution; Linux based Turkish OS distribution)
- University of Lueneburg (Germany)
- Uppsala Linux User Group
- Utah LEGO Users Group
- Urban Land Use Planning
- Uniform Land Use Review Process
- Udruzenje Likovnih Umetnika Srbije (Association of Fine Artists of Serbia)
- Ultra Light Vliegtuig
- Ultra Low Volume
- UltraLink Viewer (Rose Electronics)
- University of La Verne (La Verne, CA)
- Unmanned Launch Vehicle
- Ultra Light Vertical Array
- Uniform Linear Virtual Array
- United Licensed Victuallers Association (Australia)
- Universal Low Vision Aids (assistive technology)
- unclamping of the left ventricular cannula
- Ultra Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (High Speed Digital Interface)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new products include the Intel Pentium M processor Low Voltage 738, the Intel Pentium M processor Ultra-Low Voltage 733 and 723, and the Intel Celeron M processor Ultra Low Voltage 353.
Offering low dropout voltage as well as low quiescent current, this dual ultra low voltage noise LDO is ideally suited for any battery-powered device and complements our family of ultra low noise LDO's.
The single-phase SC454 controller can drive up to 30A and is available in an MLP5x5-32pin (5mm x 5mm) package so it is ideal for ultra small, lightweight notebook computers that use the low and ultra low voltage settings of the Centrino Duo.
The new processors include the 600MHz and the 750MHz Ultra Low Voltage mobile Pentium III processors, of which the 600MHz model is the world's lowest-power PC processor according to Intel.
Breakthrough in Laptop Energy Efficiency Intel has extended the energy saving feature of its mobile architecture for Intel(R) Centrino(R) based laptops by providing a sneak peek of a new ultra low voltage Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo processor, notebook processors that will only consume a median average of less than a watt (.
Designed for the smallest mobile PCs, the 500MHz Ultra Low Voltage mobile Pentium III processor has been built using Intel's 0.
SAN FRANCISCO -- SBS Technologies (NASDAQ: SBSE) --Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor Low Voltage or Intel(R) Celeron(R) M processor Ultra Low Voltage --Intel(R) 855GME Graphics Memory Controller Hub and Intel(R) 6300ESB I/O Controller Hub chipset --Monarch and Non-Monarch mode support ---40 degrees C to +55 degrees C extended temperature operating range --Linux(R), VxWorks(R) and Windows(R) XP support Today, at the Intel Developers Forum in San Francisco, SBS Technologies(R) (NASDAQ: SBSE), a leading provider of embedded computing technology, announced its new PSL09 Processor PCI Mezzanine card (PrPMC).