Request For Qualifications: Premium ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
What does ULS stand for?
ULS stands for Ultra Low Sulfur (vehicle fuel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULS
We have 63 other meanings of ULS in our Acronym Attic
- University Law Review Project
- Urban Legend Reference Pages (website)
- Upper Limit of the Reference Range
- Unified Land Records System (Philadelphia, PA)
- Unilateral Lung Reduction Surgery
- Unlimited Lights Racing Series (est. 1995)
- Uniformly-Improved Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test
- Ultra Long Range Thermal Imaging System (thermography)
- Ultimate Limit State (British steelwork standard)
- Ultimate Limit States
- Ultra-Large-Scale Systems
- Unbundled Local Switching (FCC)
- Unified Logging Service (SharePoint Logging System)
- Unit Level Switch
- Unité de Logements et de Services (French: Housing and Services Unit)
- Unité Légère de Secours (French: Light Rescue Unit)
- Unité Logique de Sauvegarde (French: Backup Logical Unit)
- United Library Services (book wholesaler; Canada)
- Universal Learning System (artificial intelligence)
- Universal Licensing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The refinery is on schedule to operate an ultra low sulfur diesel unit in October, The unit is expected to produce about 90,000 barrels per day (bpd) of ultra-low-sulfur diesel, making the refinery the Kingdom's first producer that complies with new environmental standards, Saudi Aramco said in a statement last month.
Cappelli was recognized for its use of the cleaner burning ultra low sulfur diesel fuel and the new, cleaner 2005-2006 construction equipment at its Renaissance Square construction site at 221 Main Street in downtown White Plains.
The unit design is based on Albemarle's widely applied NiMo STARS catalyst KF-848, which has been commercially applied in many units producing ultra low sulfur diesel.
With the increasing need to offer multiple grades of diesel, such as Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel and Low Sulfur Diesel, we added a new UHC model with two hoses on the same side," said Kent Robinson, director of marketing for Dresser Wayne's Fleet Fueling Group.
The company's new API CJ-4 oils offer improved performance for existing and 2007 engines operating on ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD).
Test data showed that a high aromatics, ultra low sulfur candidate diesel fuel treated with the OR-LED additive produced an equivalent or better emissions profile than a low aromatics, ultra low sulfur TxLED reference fuel (untreated) for the following emissions: Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx), Total Hydrocarbons (THC), Non-Methane Hydrocarbons (NMHC), Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Total Particulate Matter (TPM).
At Montreal, the MIDW fuels catalytic dewaxing technology will be integrated with a 30,000 barrels per day EMRE grassroots ultra low sulfur diesel hydrotreater to produce high quality diesel fuel at less than 10 ppm sulfur with excellent pour point quality.