NASDAQ: DSPG) and LS Research said they have jointly developed a DECT Ultra Low Energy system on module aimed at the home control, home automation, healthcare, and other vertical markets.
What does ULE stand for?
ULE stands for Ultra Low Energy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULE
We have 14 other meanings of ULE in our Acronym Attic
- United Liberal Democratic Party (South Korea)
- Ultra Low Density Polyethylene
- Unit Level Deadlining Parts Report
- Unified Land Development Regulations (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Unsolved Latent Delete Response (biometric transmission)
- Urban Low Density Residential
- Unit Level Digital Switch
- Ultimate Duty Station (Bureau of Naval Personnel)
- Union of Lebanese Democratic Youth (Republic of Lebanon)
- Ultra Lightweight Encapsulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: DECT Ultra Low Energy (ULE) Market to 2016 - Existing Internet Gateways and Demand for VoIP-Based Home Automation Products to Drive Technology Adoption http://www.
The Welsh Future Homes is the development of four ultra low energy and sustainable homes.
The VIISta P2LAD ultra low energy ion implanter combines pulsed-plasma doping with the VIISta platform functionality to overcome the significant technical challenges presented by the requirements of low energy doping for ultra shallow junctions.
com/research/b7be524e/dect_ultra_low_ene) has announced the addition of the "DECT Ultra Low Energy (ULE) Market to 2016 - Existing Internet Gateways and Demand for VoIP-Based Home Automation Products to Drive Technology Adoption" report to their offering.
Green Building Store, based at Bolster Moor, has launched a 10-minute documentary - Future Passiv - which makes the case for all new buildings and refurbishments to take as their standard the Passivhaus approach to designing ultra low energy homes and buildings.
April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Semiconductor Equipment Operations (SEO) announced today Siemens in Dresden, Germany is the first fab to use the Company's ultra low energy ion implanter in a production environment.
Partnership Will Engineer Ultra Low Energy Ion Implanter BEVERLY, Mass.