compile 15 chapters that explain the status, developments, and new materials and methods for advanced interconnect technology for the creation of Ultra Large Scale Integration (ULSI) devices, from physical principles to design, fabrication, characterization, and application of new materials for nano-interconnects.
What does ULSI stand for?
ULSI stands for Ultra Large Scale Integration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of ULSI in our Acronym Attic
- Urban League of San Diego County Young Professionals
- University of London School Examinations Board
- Ultra Low Sulfur Fuel (diesel fuel)
- Unconstrained Least-Squares Frame
- United Lebanese Solidarity Fund (Beirut, Lebanon)
- University Leaders for a Sustainable Future
- Ulysses S Grant National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Universal Life Secondary Guarantee (insurance)
- Upper Lateral Splay Graft
- USFSPA (Uniformed Services Former Spouses' Protection Act) Litigation Support Group (San Antonio, TX)
- Ultra Large-Scale Integration Density
- Universal Language Services Malta
- Ultra Low-Speed Networking (RFC 1217; Consortium for Slow Commotion Research; April 1, 1991)
- Unit Laser Safety Officer (US Air Force)
- University Laser Safety Officer (various locations)
- University of London Symphony Orchestra
- Ultimate Logging System Professional (Xanga)
- Ultra-Low Sulphur Petrol
- Unified Legal Services Program (National Education Association)
- Ultra-Lightweight Sensor System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2000 International Conference on Characterization and Metrology for Ultra Large Scale Integration (ULSI) Technology was hosted by NIST in June 2000.
Prior to joining Cymer, Farrar spent 15 years at Hewlett Packard, most recently serving as a project scientist for the company's ultra large scale integration (ULSI) laboratory.