The nano-mechanical signature of ultra high performance concrete by statistical nanoindentation techniques, Cement and Concrete Research 38: 1447-145.
What does UHPC stand for?
UHPC stands for Ultra High Performance Concrete
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UHPC
We have 1 other meaning of UHPC in our Acronym Attic
- Université Henri Poincaré (French: Henri Poincaré University)
- User Home Page
- Utah Highway Patrol
- Udruge Hrvatskih Putnièkih Agencija (Association of Croatian Travel Agencies)
- United Holistic Practitioners Association (Colorado)
- University of Hawaii Professional Assembly
- Utah Heritage Products Alliance
- Utah Highway Patrol Association
- Ultra High Performance All Season (tires)
- Ulster Hang Gliding and Paragliding Club (Northern Ireland)
- Unit Health Promotion Coordinator (US Coast Guard)
- Upper Hudson Primary Care Consortium (Glen Falls, NY)
- Upper Hume Primary Care Partnership (Victoria, Australia)
- Ultra High Performance Diesel
- University of Houston Police Department (Texas)
- Uster Headbang and Pogofront (heavy metal band)
- Unofficial Harry Potter Fan Club (website)
- Uganda Home Pages Ltd.
- Unza Holdings Pte. Ltd. (various locations)
- Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some specific topics examined include the control of selenium emission during coal gasification, preparation and properties of biocomposite film with gelatin and poly(vinyl alcohol), electrodeposition of blue-gold thin film onto indium tin oxide coated glass, and mechanical behavior of ultra high performance concrete.