With soccer management games all the rage, a new one called Ultimate Soccer Manager 2000 will feature a database of 13,000 players from more than 500 teams worldwide.
What does USM stand for?
USM stands for Ultimate Soccer Manager (soccer game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of USM
We have 118 other meanings of USM in our Acronym Attic
- US Life-Saving Service Heritage Association
- United States Lawn Tennis Association
- United States Lakeland Terrier Club
- Urology Specialists of Lehigh Valley (Allentown, PA)
- United States Law Week (publication)
- Unmanned Systems for Land Warfare
- Upward Sports League of Winchester (Winchester, VA)
- United States Lacrosse Youth Council (Baltimore, MD)
- Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine (band)
- Koh Samui, Thailand (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
REVIEW Ultimate Soccer Manager 98 (PC CD-ROM, pounds 34.