providing coverage of up to a maximum of US$500m on an annual aggregate ultimate net loss basis.
What does UNL stand for?
UNL stands for Ultimate Net Loss
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UNL
We have 17 other meanings of UNL in our Acronym Attic
- Unalakleet, Alaska (Airport Code)
- United Ninja Klan
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Uterine Natural Killer Cells
- United Nations Korean Association in Vienna (Austria)
- University of Nebraska at Kearney Education Association
- United Nations Korean Reconstruction Agency
- Union Nationale Lycéenne (French: National High School Student Union; est. 1994)
- Universal Networking Language (computer knowledge processing)
- Universidad Nacional del Litoral (Argentina)
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Portugal)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of North London
- Unleaded (gasoline)
- Unthinkable Natural Law (video game)
- Upper Normal Limit
Samples in periodicals archive:
As additional information emerges Lancashire's actual ultimate net loss from the Chile earthquake may vary materially from this preliminary estimate.
Because of the short positions Newell had taken on its behalf, the Congregation owed money to several securities dealers and faced an ultimate net loss of $3,819,352.
Accordingly, the Company's actual ultimate net loss from Hurricane Ike may differ materially from this preliminary estimate.
AlphaCat Re 2011 will provide capacity through ultimate net loss, index based and reinstatement premium protection products.
Since its inception in July 2006, Aeolus Re has been an active provider of fully collateralized property catastrophe protection to insurers and reinsurers on both an ultimate net loss and industry loss warranty basis.
in May 2010 for US$ 305m cat bond cover and they have now returned to the market for a Series 2011-1 issuance providing additional per occurrence ultimate net loss protection for North Carolina hurricane peril.
Aeolus Re will provide property catastrophe protection to insurers and reinsurers on both an ultimate net loss and industry loss warranty basis.