9 Top 5 Renting, Video Games for the Week Ended November 3, 1996 Weeks Weekly in Earnings Rank Title Platform Release (000) 1 Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 SNES 3 $97.
What does UMK stand for?
UMK stands for Ultimate Mortal Kombat (video game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UMK
We have 17 other meanings of UMK in our Acronym Attic
- UTC (Unit Type Code) Management Information System
- University of Mississippi
- University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UK)
- University of Manchester Institute of Technology (Manchester, England)
- Utilities, Municipalities and Independent Telcos
- User-Manufacturer Information Exchange
- Ulster Medical Journal (UK)
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Jakarta (Indonesia)
- Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations
- Upper Midwest Java Council
- Universal Mounting Kit
- Universitas Muria Kudus (Indonesian university)
- Uniwersytet Miko³aja Kopernika (Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruñ, Poland)
- Upah Minimum Kota (Indonesian: Minimum Wage)
- Uridine Monophosphate Kinase
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (video game)
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- University of Missouri-Kansas City Law Review
- Ulusal Medikal Kurtarma Ekibi
- Uniform Motion Kalman Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 out of 10 Published by Sega Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Sega Saturn Loads of useful codes to conquer this excellent fighting game.
It will have no fewer than three new Mortal Kombat games, including Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for the Genesis, Saturn and Super NES; Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the PlayStation, and Mortal Kombat 64 for the Nintendo 64.
Ultimate Mortal Kombat (Nintendo DS, November) -- Ultimate Mortal Kombat combines the visceral thrills of the classic Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and the addictive puzzle action of the Puzzle Kombat component of Midway's best-selling Mortal Kombat: Deception[R] in a single DS-friendly package.
Midway's 2007 Nintendo line up with expected ship dates include: Ultimate Mortal Kombat (Nintendo DS, November) -- Ultimate Mortal Kombat combines the visceral thrills of the classic Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and the addictive puzzle action of the Puzzle Kombat component of Midway's best-selling Mortal Kombat: Deception[R] in a single DS-friendly package.
In 2006 the Mortal Kombat franchise has received a number of awards and accolades from critics and media including: * Once again the Mortal Kombat franchise takes home Spike TV's Video Game Award for Best Fighting Game of the Year for Mortal Kombat: Armageddon * GameSpot awarded the Xbox Live downloadable Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 as Best Fighting Game of 2006 * IGN.
com), to bring fans "The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Fanatic" contest, a competition which allows fans to create unique and creative short films showcasing why they are the biggest Mortal Kombat fan.
MORTAL KOMBAT: ARMAGEDDON, ULTIMATE MORTAL KOMBAT 3, all character names, and MIDWAY are trademarks or registered trademarks of Midway Amusement Games, LLC.