It's been amazing spending time with such football royalty and collectively I think we are ready to take on the public in the ultimate football challenge," trilled Danielle Lloyd, wife of Wolves midfielder Jamie O'Hara.
What does UFC stand for?
UFC stands for Ultimate Football Challenge
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UFC
We have 177 other meanings of UFC in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Forest Biodiversity Program (Australia)
- Universal Fast Breeder Reactor
- Upflow Fixed Bed Reactor
- United Forum of Bank Unions (India)
- Universal Food and Beverage Company
- Ujpest Football Club (Hungary)
- Ukrainian Fruit Company (Ukraine)
- Ultimate Fantasy Commissioner (basketball)
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Ultimate Fighting Competition (mixed martial arts competition)
- Under Five Children
- Unidad de Farmacocinética Clínica (Spain)
- Unified Facilities Criteria
- Unified Fuel Control
- Uniform Fire Code
- Uniform Freight Classification
- Union des Fabricants de Contreplaqué (French: Union of Plywood Manufacturers)
- Union Fédérale des Consommateurs (French: Federal Union of Consumers)
- Unit Funded Cost
- Unité Formant Colonie (French: Colony Forming Unit; biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you love the beautiful game and think you've got what it takes to compete in the ultimate football challenge, this is your chance.