The seminar, held in Dundalk, Co Louth, on Saturday, was organised by the INTO and the Ulster Teachers Union.
What does UTU stand for?
UTU stands for Ulster Teachers Union (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTU
We have 7 other meanings of UTU in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (Oils and Lubricants)
- Upward Through the Ozone (website)
- Unshielded Telephone Twisted Pair
- Youtube Troll Police
- Ultrasound Transmission Tomography by Reconstruction (radiology)
- Utah Test & Training Range
- University of Toledo Transit Services (Toledo, OH)
- University of Toronto Table Tennis Club
- Underground Tank Technology Update
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sally McKee, president of the Ulster Teachers Union, called on the government to urgently examine its policy of allowing special needs children to be placed in mainstream schools with-out providing teachers with adequate support and training.
The Association of Teachers and Lecturers and Ulster Teachers Union have voted for action short of a strike.