The Ulster Folk and Transport Museum is taking frazzled families back to the 1900s in their Spirit of Christmas Past on Sunday.
What does UFTM stand for?
UFTM stands for Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UFTM
We have 1 other meaning of UFTM in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Federation of Travel Agents' Associations
- Universal Finance Trust Bank (Canada)
- University of Florida Tissue Bank
- Underlying Foreign Tax Credit (New Zealand)
- University Faculty Travel Committee (University of Nevada, Las Vegas)
- Urban Forest Tree Care, Inc. (Arizona)
- Underrepresented Faculty Task Force
- Union Française du Textile et de l'Habillement Importation - Exportation - Distribution
- UKIRT Fast Track Imager
- University of Fort Lauderdale
- Universidade Federal do Triângulo Mineiro (Brasil)
- Undergraduate Faculty Teaching Partnership (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Unified Field Test Program
- UNIStim (Unified Networks IP (Internet Protocol) Stimulus) File Transfer Protocol (software)
- Unit Fielding and Training Program
- University of Florida Teaching Reactor
- Uniform Fertilizer Tonnage Reporting System (Tennessee Valley Authority)
- United Federation of Trek Sites
- Up from the Underground (website)
- Ulster Farmer's Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
An exhibition featuring more than 500 artefacts related to the Titanic, some of them previously unseen, also opened Tuesday at the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum at the age of 97.
Fifteen miles from Belfast is the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum.
The Cultra 2010 revival is the culmination of two years' work by the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum and the Thoroughbred Sports Car Club.
10 CRAFTS and Skills Day, Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, Cultra, September 5.
Fiona and luxury car salesman John had their wedding reception in the Manor House in the grounds of the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum.
IF the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum was ever looking for a bar to bolster its quaint bygone era collection it needn't look too far.
5 million artefacts at its four museums - Ulster Museum, Armagh County Museum, Ulster Folk and Transport Museum and Ulster-American Folk Park.