Jonathan McAlpin of the Ulster Community Investment Trust said it ensures an "important piece of local history remains in the hands of and benefits the local community".
What does UCIT stand for?
UCIT stands for Ulster Community Investment Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCIT
We have 12 other meanings of UCIT in our Acronym Attic
- University Computing and Information Systems
- Unregulated Collective Investment Scheme
- Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association (Oxford, UK)
- University of California, Irvine Sailing Association
- Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Strumenti per Pesare (Italian: Union of Italian Manufacturers of Weighing Instruments; est. 1959)
- University Committee on Information Strategy Policy (Australian National University; Canberra, Australia)
- Ukrainian Centre for International Security Studies
- University Committee on Information Systems and Technology (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- University Consortium on Instructional Shake Tables
- Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities
- University Center Information Technology (University of North Carolina at Charlotte; Charlotte, NC)
- University Committee on Information Technology (various universities)
- University of Cincinnati Information Technologies (Ohio)
- User-Centered Information Technology
- Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act
- University Center for Innovations in Teaching and Education (Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH)
- Undertaking for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities
- Union of Christmas Island Workers (Australian trade union)
- Union of Commercial and Industrial Workers (Trinidad and Tobago)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DE), the National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts, the Ulster Community Investment Trust and Eric Lonergan, fund manager at M&G Investments, among others.
John Steele, chairman of Bryson Charitable Group, made the call at the first all-Ireland trade event for social enterprises known as netWORKS 2008, organised by the Ulster Community Investment Trust.