The 19-year-old Jarvis, in her freshman year at UMass in Amherst, has joined a team of 30 college students who will run across the country, from June 15 to July 14, representing 4K for Cancer, a program of the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults.
What does UCF stand for?
UCF stands for Ulman Cancer Fund (Maryland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCF
We have 97 other meanings of UCF in our Acronym Attic
- User Centred Evaluation Tool (UK)
- Utah Coalition for Educational Technology (Farmington, UT)
- Urban Consortium Energy Task Force
- Union of the Capitals of the European Union
- University Center for Excellence in Writing (Florida Atlantic University)
- University College of Education, Winneba (Ghana)
- USA Custom Exotic Wood (USA Custom Guitars)
- Ukrainian Center of Environmental and Water Projects (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Unilever Centre for Environmental Water Quality (Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa)
- Uganda Conservation Foundation (Kampala, Uganda)
- Unified Communications Framework
- Unified Compliance Framework
- Uniform Contract Format
- Union Chrétienne Féminine (French: Christian Women Union; various locations)
- Unión Cívica Femenina (Womens' Civic Union, Guatemala)
- Union Climatique de France (French: French Climate Union)
- Union Culturelle Française (French: French Cultural Union)
- Unionville-Chadds Ford (Pennsylvania)
- Unit Capability Factor (power plant performance)
- Unité de Coopération pour la Formation (French: Cooperation Unit for Training; Embassy of France in Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HalfFull race is an inaugural event for adult cancer patients and survivors hosted by the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults, which is a partner of the Livestrong Foundation.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] * The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults (www.
Specific results from pilot partners include: * Girls in the Game , which provides and promotes sports and fitness opportunities, nutrition and health education, and leadership development to enhance the overall health and well-being of girls, saw a 50 percent increase in its fundraising; * The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults, which is the national leader in providing specialized support for young adults affected by cancer, saw a 17 percent increase in its fundraising; and * Disney II Educational Foundation, which preserves and promotes the quality of education and the learning environment at Disney II Magnet School in Chicago saw an increase of 20 percent in its fundraising.
Proceeds from the events will be split between the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults and the Howard County General Hospital's Claudia Mayer Cancer Resource and Image Center in Columbia, Md.
Fundraising efforts will benefit the Ulman Cancer Fund to help support young adults living with and recovering from cancer.
org), Testicular Cancer Resource Center, Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults, The Wellness Community, and the Young Survival Coalition.
org and the University of California, Irvine Medical Center, and in partnership with Cancer Care; Fertile Hope Foundation; Lance Armstrong Foundation; Living Beyond Breast Cancer; National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship; Planet Cancer; Testicular Cancer Resource Center; Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults; The Wellness Community and the Young Survival Coalition.