The Kit contains ROWASA(R) (mesalamine) Rectal Suspension Enema 4g/60mL, a treatment for flare symptoms associated with active mild to moderate left-sided UC, proctosigmoiditis, or ulcerative proctitis, and a personal cleansing wipe for added convenience for those inevitable restroom stops.
What does UP stand for?
UP stands for Ulcerative Proctitis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UP
We have 17 other meanings of UP in our Acronym Attic
- University of York Jiu Jitsu Club (UK)
- University of Ottawa Young Liberals (Canada)
- University of Zambia
- University of Zimbabwe
- University Of Zululand (KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa)
- University Of Zürich (Switzerland)
- Ustav Ochrany Zivotniho Prostredi (Czech: Department of Environmental Protection; University of Pardubice; Parbudice, Czech Republic)
- Uillean Pipes
- Umbral Plains (gaming, Everquest)
- Uncrossable Parallel (Half-Life modification)
- Under Provisions
- Understanding Principles (Universal Foundation for Better Living)
- Unforgiven Promises (band)
- Unibersidad Ng Pilipinas (University of the Philippines)
- Unified Process
- Uniform Population (sectorization method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ulcerative proctitis affects only the rectum, and suppositories allow direct application of medication to the affected area.
ETBF was also found in patients with ulcerative proctitis, collagenous colitis, and microscopic colitis.
Products to be discussed include: * Rifaximin - Hepatic Encephalopathy * Rifaximin - Non-Constipation Irritable Bowel Syndrome * Crofelemer - HIV-Associated Diarrhea * Budesonide Rectal Foam - Ulcerative Proctitis Presenters include: * Herbert DuPont, M.
Axcan recently completed a Phase III study in North America demonstrating the efficacy and safety of the CANASA 1-gram mesalamine suppository administered once per day for the treatment of ulcerative proctitis.
Ulcerative proctitis is a subgroup of ulcerative colitis, one of the most common inflammatory bowel diseases.
This new formulation will complement the CANASA 500 mg suppositories we have successfully launched for active ulcerative proctitis and have been selling in the United States for three years.
Food and Drug Administration at the time CANASA was approved in the United States, Axcan is conducting a Phase IV study on the use of CANASA suppositories for the treatment of active ulcerative proctitis in children.