Futey, President of Ukrainian Congress Committee of America Tamara Olexii and Honorary Consulate of Ukraine in Cleveland of the United States of America Andrew Futey who are paying a visit to Ukraine to participate in the international observers mission at the elections of the President of Ukraine.
What does UCCA stand for?
UCCA stands for Ukrainian Congress Committee of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCCA
We have 36 other meanings of UCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Urothelial Cell Carcinoma
- User Created Content
- USPTO (US Patent and Trademark Office) Contact Center
- Utah Career College
- Utilities Control Center
- Utility Coordination Committee (various locations)
- Union Centroamericana, Caribe y Asociados
- Unitary Coupled-Cluster truncated to Nth Order
- Underwater Combat Control Exploratory Development Program
- Uniform Commercial Code, Article 2B (software licensing rules)
- Unified Child Care Agency
- Universities Central Council on Admissions
- University City Community Association (San Diego, CA, USA)
- University College for the Creative Arts (UK)
- University Committee on Cultural Activities
- University Cultural Center Association
- University Cultural Center Association (Detroit, MI)
- University of California Center for Animal Alternatives
- University of Cincinnati Community Advisory Board
- Union County Community Arts Council (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Holodomor Remembrance Flame torch relay provides the Ukrainian American community with an opportunity to continue reminding the world about Stalin's attempt to eradicate the Ukrainian nation by starving its people," said Michael Sawkiw, president of the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America and chairman of the National Committee to Commemorate the 75th Anniversary of the Ukrainian Genocide of 1932-33.
He is past president of the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America and is the current president of the Ukrainian World Congress (UWC), the umbrella organization for all Ukrainians outside Ukraine, numbering some 20 million people.
In January, during its first executive board meeting of 2003, the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America launched a global campaign to revoke Walter Duranty's 1932 Pulitzer Prize and to expose the truth about his malicious lies in the Times that provided strategic cover for this Communist holocaust.