18, Ukio Bankas Investment Group and the Kaunas municipality signed a deal.
What does UBIG stand for?
UBIG stands for Ukio Bankas Investment Group (Lithuania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBIG
- Uwe Brahm Information Consulting (Saarbrücken, Germany)
- Ukrainian Business Incubators and Innovation Centers Association
- Ubiquitous Healthcare
- Uganda Baha'i Institute of Development
- Union Bay Improvement District (Vancouver Island, BC, Canada)
- Universal Biometric Identity
- Universal Building Information and Data Exchange Protocol
- Unified Biosciences Information Framework
- Uintah Basin Interagency Fire Center (Vernal, UT)
- United Business Industry Federal Credit Union (Plainville, CT )
- Ukio Banko Investicine Grupe (Lithuanian: An Investment Bank Group; Kaunas, Lithuania)
- Utah Building Inspection Group (Payson, UT)
- Used, But in Good Condition
- United Burlington Investment Limited
- Unité de Biostatistique et d'Informatique Médicale (French)
- User-Based Identity Management
- Unnayan Bikalper Nitinirdharoni Gobeshona (Bengali: Policy Research for Development Alternative; Bangladesh)
- Universal Basic Income New Zealand
- Universal Biological Indexer and Organizer
- Universal Business Integration Platform
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 24-year-old flew back to Lithuania yesterday to consider his options, and it is thought he may hold talks with majority shareholder Vladimir Romanov - whose Ukio Bankas Investment Group bankrolls Kaunas - while in the country.
The club, which is funded by majority shareholder Vladimir Romanov's Ukio Bankas Investment Group, have refused to explain the latest twist in what is becoming a wages saga.