amp;nbsp;Qaddafi's troops along with Amin's were defeated by the Tanzania People's Defence Force aided by Ugandan exiles who had formed the Uganda National Liberation Army After Tanzanian and UNLA forces took Kampala, Idi Amin fled to Tripoli and shortly afterwards to the sanctuary given him by the Saudi royal family.
What does UNLA stand for?
UNLA stands for Uganda National Liberation Army
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNLA
We have 1 other meaning of UNLA in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Networking Language (computer knowledge processing)
- Universidad Nacional del Litoral (Argentina)
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Portugal)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of North London
- Unleaded (gasoline)
- Unthinkable Natural Law (video game)
- Upper Normal Limit
- Upstream Neighbor List
- Unione Nazionale Lotta all'Analfabetismo (Italy)
- Universidad Nacional de Lanús (Argentine University)
- Utah Nursery and Landscape Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Universidad Nacional de la Matanza (Spanish)
- United Nations Logistics Base
- União Nacional de Libertação de Cabinda (Portuguese: Union for the Liberation of Cabinda; Angola)
- United Norwegian Lutheran Church
- University of Nevada Logistics Council (supply chain management)
- Upper Norwood Library Campaign (UK)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln Crew Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The discussions led to the formation of the Uganda National Liberation Army (UNLA).