EUL took over operations and maintenance of the complex from Uganda Electricity Generation Company Ltd (UEGCL) on 1st April 2003.
What does UEGC stand for?
UEGC stands for Uganda Electricity Generation Company (utilities)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UEGC
We have 1 other meaning of UEGC in our Acronym Attic
- Union Européenne de Gymnastique
- Union-Elektricitats-Gesellschaft (German: Union Electricity Company)
- United Earth Government
- United Earth Group
- United European Gastroenterology (Austria)
- United Extreme Gaming
- Universal Energy Group Ltd. (Canada)
- Unrestricted Educational Grant
- Untere Explosionsgrenze (German: Lower Explosive Limit; flammable gases)
- Union des Exploitations Electriques et Gazières En Belgique (French: Electric and Gas Operations Union in Belgium)
- Upper Egypt Contracting (stock symbol)
- Uganda Electricity Generation Company Limited
- Unternehmerverband Erotik Gewerbe Deutschland (German: German Employers' Association of Erotic Companies)
- United European Gastroenterology Federation
- Urinary Epidermal Growth Factor
- Unified European Gravity Network
- Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (sensor)
- United European Gastroenterology Week
- Université d'Etat d'Haiti (French: State University of Haiti)
- University Eye Hospital (Afghanistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry of Finance officials actually launched Eskom Uganda Ltd in a disputed power agreement that seized the mandatory directive of Uganda Electricity Generation Company Ltd (UEGCL).