The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) chief, Godfrey Mutabazi, said, 'This is an essential service since we are a landlocked country.
What does UCC stand for?
UCC stands for Uganda Communications Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UCC
We have 326 other meanings of UCC in our Acronym Attic
- University of California at Berkeley, School of Optometry
- University of California Berkeley School of Public Health
- Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation
- Unrelated Cord Blood Transplantation
- Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre (New York City, NY)
- Upconverter and Beacon Test Transmitter (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Umbilical Cord Blood Unit
- United Church Board for World Ministries
- University of California Berkeley Extension (also seen as UCBE)
- Ueshima Coffee Company (Japanese beverage company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Rapid growth in adoption of mobile telecommunications can be attributed, in part, to Uganda's Communications Act of 1997, which established UAS initiatives, UAS funding mechanisms, privatized the incumbent telecommunications operator (Uganda Telecommunications Limited), and established the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC, 2001; AKPAN-OBONG et al.
The Uganda Communications Commission said that Sure Telecom is investing $400 million in the Ugandan project.
The Uganda Communications Commission has released an order to all television broadcasters to show sign language interpretations in their programming or else there is a risk for termination.
7m by June 2007 and the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) expects a further massive rise by the end of this year.
Since our last update, new data have been published by Ugandan telecoms regulator, the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC), for various segments of the country's telecoms market.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), in the ICT field, aiming to formalise collaboration between the Information and Communication Technology Authority (ICTA) and the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) was signed this morning in Port Louis.
BMI's new forecasts are based on year-end data published by the country's telecoms regulator, the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC), and also incorporate data published by two of Uganda's mobile network operators, specifically, MTN Uganda, part of South Africa's MTN Group, and Orange Uganda, owned by France Telecom.