There was no significant difference from baseline in scores on the Mini-Mental State Examination and in overall and individual symptom scores on the Udvalg for Kliniske Undersogelser autonomic symptom subscale, which measures peripheral anticholinergic adverse events.
What does UKU stand for?
UKU stands for Udvalg for Kliniske Undersogelser (Danish: Committee for Clinical Researches)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UKU
We have 4 other meanings of UKU in our Acronym Attic
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- United Kingdom Theme Park Discussion Board
- Ursynowski Klub Turystyki Rowerowej (Polish bicycling club)
- Uktrainsim (UK Train Simulator)
- United Kingdom Thalassaemia Society
- United Kingdom Theatre School
- United Kingdom Tourism Survey
- United Kingdom Transplant Support Service Authority
- United Kingdom Trust Territory
- United Kindom Television (TV channel)
- Ukrainian Kennel Union
- United Kingdom Ultimate (Association)
- United Kingdom Unionist
- University of Kuopio (Finland)
- United Kingdom Ultimate Association
- United Kingdom United Front (gaming)
- United Kingdom Unionist Party
- United Kingdom Usability Professionals Association
- United Kingdom-United States of America
- United Kingdom Unix User Group