Through the Ubiquity Developer Network (UDN), Ubiquity partners with leading system integrators, network equipment vendors, ISVs, and developers to bring new communications solutions to a rapidly changing global market.
What does UDN stand for?
UDN stands for Ubiquity Developer Network (software company community)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UDN
We have 18 other meanings of UDN in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Database Markup Language (application programming interface)
- Upper Daily Mass Load
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity (Iowa)
- Uniunea Democrata a Maghiarilor din Romania (Union of Hungarians in Romania)
- Unified Decision Management System
- Universal Document Management System
- University Department of Management Science (India)
- Urban Data Management Society
- User Database Management System
- University of Delaware Macintosh Users Group
- Uganda Debt Network
- União Democrática Nacional (Portuguese: National Democratic Union; Brazilian political group)
- Unintelligent Design Network, Inc.
- Unión Democrática Nacionalista
- Unique Device Name
- United Daily News (newspaper; China)
- Unreal Developer Network (Epic Games)
- United Digital Network, Inc.
- Universal Design Network Japan (fashion; Japan)
- University for Development of National Races
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the Ubiquity Developer Network (UDN), Ubiquity partners with leading network equipment vendors, systems integrators, ISVs and developers to bring new multimedia communications solutions to a rapidly changing global market.
The corrected release reads: UBIQUITY SOFTWARE LAUNCHES THE INDUSTRY'S FIRST DEVELOPER NETWORK TO ACCELERATE COMMERCIALIZATION OF SIP APPLICATIONS Ubiquity Developer Network (UDN) Provides Commercial Ecosystem for ISVs, Developers, Systems Integrators, Network Equipment Vendors and Service Providers Ubiquity Software (LSE:UBQ), creators of the most widely adopted standards-based, carrier-grade SIP Application Server (SIP A/S), today announced the launch of the Ubiquity Developer Network (UDN), the industry's first community of developers, Ubiquity partners and customers with a common interest in exploiting the commercial opportunities for new services based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) standard.