Washington, Nov 23 (ANI): The US-India Political Action Committee (USINPAC) has welcomed Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on his State Visit to the US.
What does USINPAC stand for?
USINPAC stands for US-India Political Action Committee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
- User Services Identity Module (UMTS)
- Usinas Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais SA (Brazilian metallurgy company)
- University of Sydney Institute of Marine Science (Australia)
- Unique Supplier Identification Number
- United States Intelco Networks
- Universal Serial Item Name (bibliographic protocol)
- University of Southern Indiana
- United States Central Command
- Using (Directive) (assembly language directive)
- United States Immigration and Naturalization Service
- United States Interest Section (diplomatic office in Havana, Cuba)
- Unsigned SINT (Small Integer)
- United States Implementing Organization (part of the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program, an international research program)
- US Industrial Outlook (publication; US DOC; now World Trade Outlook)
- Unified School Improvement Plan (various locations)
- Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege
- Unit Self-Inspection Program
- United States Innovation Partnership
- United States Institute of Peace
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON, April 5 /PRNewswire/ -- The US-India Political Action Committee announced today that US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice testified before the House and Senate as part of the Bush Administration's effort to promote civil nuclear cooperation.
Washington, July 29 (ANI): The US-India Political Action Committee (USINPAC) has congratulated the members of the Senate Caucus on India for hosting a very successful reception to honor Meera Shankar, India's new ambassador to Washington.