BRITAIN and the USSR expressed a willingness to expand Anglo-Soviet trade and cultural ties during the first official meeting between British PM Harold Macmillan and Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev (pictured) in 1959.
What does RSBAM stand for?
RSBAM stands for USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) Report Space Biology and Aerospace Medicine (journal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- RuneScape Base (gaming forum)
- Runescape Boards (gaming)
- Russian Standard Bank (Moscow, Russia)
- Recurrent Subareolar Breast Abscess
- Registered School Business Administrator
- Rental Service Business Area (Atlas Copco; Texas)
- Revelstoke School Band Association (Canada)
- Robson Street Business Association (Canada)
- Royal Society of British Artists (UK)
- Rule Set Based Access Control (software extension)
- Red Sun Black Cross (Japanese novel)
- Repeated Sampling Bone Chamber
- Revised Statutes of British Columbia (Canada)
- Rio Salado Brewing Company (Tempe, AZ)
- Rivershed Society of British Columbia (Canada)
- Russian-Swiss Business Club (est. 1994; Switzerland)
- Rambert School of Ballet and Contemporary Dance (UK)
- Riverside-San Bernardino County Indian Health, Incorporated (California)
- Riverside-San Bernardino County Indian Health, Inc. (California)
- REM (Rapid Eye Movement) Sleep Behavior Disorder
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tass statement said that the Supreme Soviet Presidium had deprived the Nobel prizewinner of "USSR citizenship and expelled him from the USSR for systematic activities incompatible with the holding of USSR citizenship and which are to the detriment of the USSR.
Today, Russians approach the legacy of the USSR with a growing historical distance and a peculiar sense of introspection.
They also see this victory as the main counter-weight to the memory of the USSR as a reign of brutal, unjustified violence.
Now there is only one superpower, the US after the dismantling of the USSR.
Where the allegiance of the millions of Russians spread throughout the former USSR lies isn't known.
Hollywood's discovery that the USSR was truly an "evil empire" is welcome even though long overdue.
Germany also signed a pact with the USSR in 1939 and for the first two years of the Second World War the British Communist Party, following the USSR Party line, campaigned against British involvement i.