It features a core that is configurable for up to 16 endpoints with software and class drivers and hardware support for two PHY interfaces, including USB 2.
What does UTMI stand for?
UTMI stands for USB 2.0 Transceiver Macrocell Interface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UTMI
- University of Tennessee Microarray Database
- University of Texas MD (Anderson Cancer Center)
- Utah Medical Products, Inc. (stock symbol)
- University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Nigeria)
- Universal Transverse Mercator Easting (value)
- University of Tennessee, Memphis
- University of Tennessee at Memphis
- Universal Transverse Mercator Grid
- Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute (Albuquerque, NM)
- User Test Management Information System
- University of Toronto Medical Journal
- Unit Terjemahan Melalui Komputer (University of Science, Malaysia; IT studies and research)
- Unified Transaction Modeling Language
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka
- User Traffic Modeling and Simulation Tool
- Universal Transverse Mercator Projection
- Unita Tecnologie Materiale Rotabile (Italian: Technology Unit Rolling Stock)
- Unreal Tournament Map Rating (gaming)
- Unified Threat Management System (computer security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The transceiver macrocell will confirm to the specifications of the USB 2.
As part of the ULPI specification, UTMI+ references the USB 2.
Developed by Intel Corporation and circulated within the industry as the USB 2.