USA Shooting has named longtime industry leader Bob Delfay and shotgun enthusiast Butch Eller to its board of directors.
What does USAS stand for?
USAS stands for USA Shooting
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USAS
We have 16 other meanings of USAS in our Acronym Attic
- US Army, Vietnam
- United States Army Ryukyu Islands
- Ucak Servisi Anonim Sirketi
- UCREL Automated Semantic Analysis System
- Undergraduate Student Academic Services (Ohio State University)
- Uniform School Accounting System
- Uniform Statewide Accounting System
- United States Air Service
- United Students Against Sweatshops
- UNIVAC Standard Airline System
- Utah Statewide Archaeological Society
- United States Adult Soccer Association (Lawrence, IN)
- United States Amateur Soccer Association
- United States Aquaculture Suppliers Association
- United States Army Security Agency
- United States Australian Shepherd Association (American Kennel Club member)
- United States of America Snowboard Association
- University of South Australia Student Association
- United States Army Security Assistance Agency, Latin America
- United States Army Security Affairs Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
com was recently named the Official Internet Auction Site of the National Shooting Sports Foundation, USA Shooting, the USA Shooting Foundation and the 2012 Shooting Industry Masters.
Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC assisted in raising $7,025 for the USA Shooting Team through the donation of a custom Wiley Clapp Colt Commander.
Other worthwhile resources include USA Shooting, which sponsors camps that want to affiliate as Junior Olympic Shooting Sports Camps, and the Camp Riflery Program, available through Junior Shooting Sports USA.
Recognizing the top performers in each discipline for the 2012 season, USA Shooting also honored two other Olympic medalists: Jamie Gray and Matt Emmons, both rifle competitors.
com was named SHOT Business Company of the Year at the 2011 SHOT Show and was recently named the Official Internet Auction Site of the National Shooting Sports Foundation, USA Shooting and the USA Shooting Team Foundation.
Gartland, a USAMU gunsmith, was chosen by USA Shooting to be the official gunsmith for the 2004 Olympic Games.
Because USA Shooting doesn't grant free passes to its medalists, he was forced to qualify for the national team all over again - burnout be damned.