NEW YORK -- USA Network is providing a national platform to nonprofit organization CityCares and its September 11th message of citizen involvement through volunteerism and civic engagement.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for USA Network (cable network channel)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USA
We have 579 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Surety of America (Dallas, TX)
- Universities Safety Association
- University of South Alabama
- University of South Australia
- Unix System Admin
- Unstable Angina
- Unusually Sensitive Area (environmental)
- Upsilon Sigma Alpha (honor society)
- Urban Service Area
- US Airways, Inc. (ICAO code)
- Utah State Archives
- Utilization, Support, & Accountability
- You Suck Ass
- United States Army Communications-Electronics Engineering Installation Agency
- United States Army Computer Systems Support & Evaluation Command
- Uniting and Strengthening America By Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001 (US legislation)
- Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001
- United States Army Retired
- United States of America Counties Award (amateur radio)
- United States Association of Importers of Textiles and Apparel (Washington, DC; also seen as USAITA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
USA NETWORK USA Network is cable television's leading provider of original series and feature movies, sports events, off-net television shows, and blockbuster theatrical films.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- Viewers of Wednesday evening television may have thought USA Network was premiering a new reality program as Pete Sampras defeated Andre Agassi in what may go down in tennis history as "the amazing race" to a US Open championship.
NASDAQ: IDBX) announced today that IDB BROADCAST, the broadcast transmission services unit of the company, has reached a comprehensive 10-year service agreement with USA Networks to provide transmission services for both USA Network and its wholly owned subsidiary, The SCI-FI Channel.
Business Editors/Hi-Tech Writers USA Interactive (Nasdaq: USAI), formerly USA Networks, Inc.
Byline: Kim Chipman Bloomberg News USA Networks Inc.
Business Editors PARIS and NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2002 New Production and Distribution Entity Called Vivendi Universal Entertainment (VUE) to be Led by Barry Diller Vivendi Universal (Paris Bourse: EX FP;NYSE: V) today announced that it has closed the acquisition of the entertainment assets of USA Networks (USA) in a deal based on the 314 million shares it already owned in USA Networks; $1.
in a trial over the companies' USA Network partnership.