Men's & Women's National Teams, the USA Hockey Women's Team that will train for the 2006 Winter Games, and the USA Hockey InLine National Team.
What does USAHIL stand for?
USAHIL stands for USA Hockey InLine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United States Army Hospital
- Unix System Administration Handbook
- USA Hockey (governing body for amateur hockey in the US)
- United States Amateur Hockey Association
- United States Animal Health Association
- United Service Association for Health Care (advocacy group; Grand Prairie, TX)
- United States Army Health Clinic
- United States Army Heritage and Education Center (Carlisle, PA)
- United States Army Human Engineering Laboratories
- United States Army Health Facility Planning Agency
- United States Arabian Horse Registry
- United States Army Hospital Ship
- United States Army Health Services Command
- United States Army Health Services Data Systems Agency
- United States Army Hometown News Center
- United Senior Action of Indiana, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- United Services Advisors Inc. (San Antonio, TX)
- United States Army Intelligence
- United States Association of Immigrants
- United Systems Access, Inc. (Kennebunk, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although it wasn't a traditional mission statement, those words are the spirit of everything that USA Hockey and Hidden, now director of risk management for USA Hockey and USA Hockey Inline, has done to turn around an organization once deemed nearly uninsurable.
Olympic Men's and Women's Ice Hockey Teams, as well as the USA Hockey InLine National Team, and positions Visa as the "Preferred Card" of USA Hockey.