Donna was a senior director at US West Advanced Technologies, worked in artificial intelligence at IntelliCorp, and earned four patents for her work on the Apple Newton personal digital assistant before founding Boulder-based Freshwater Software, which was acquired for $147 million by Mercury Interactive in 2002.
What does USWAT stand for?
USWAT stands for US West Advanced Technologies (now Qwest)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- United States Withholding Agent (taxes)
- United States Wrestling Association
- United States Wristwrestling Association
- United Steelworkers of America
- US Wheat Associates
- United Steel Workers of America-Canadian Branch
- United States Women's Army Corps Center
- United States Women's Army Corps School
- Utility Solid Waste Activities Group
- Used Supplies with a Purpose (Colorado Rural Health Center)
- Ultra Short Wheel Base (bicycle)
- United States Weather Bureau
- United States Women’s Bridge Championship (United States Bridge Federation)
- US War Ballot Commission (US DoD)
- United States Wheat and Barley Scab Initiative
- Uncacheable, Speculative Write Combine (Phoenix or Award BIOS setting)
- Undersea Warfare Commander
- United States Warranty Corporation (vehicles; est. 1975; Mayfield Heights, OH)
- United States West Coast
- United States West Communications, Inc. (telecommunications company; 1983-2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rust held various positions at Carrier Access Corporation, Sourcecom (acquired by ACT Networks), US WEST Advanced Technologies, and MITRE Corporation.
His career began with Qwest Communications, formally US West Advanced Technologies.
in management information systems from the University of Minnesota, designed and implemented solutions for customer care business units at US WEST Advanced Technologies (now Qwest) and also accepted a partner position at Carnegie Technologies, an Atlanta-based consulting firm, where he worked with BellSouth on network management and CLEC access projects, as well as corporate initiatives to adopt both software reuse and object technology.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 6, 1995--The Object Management Group, the world's largest software development consortium, has reached a milestone in membership with the addition of its 500th member, US West Advanced Technologies, and is introducing a new CORBA branding strategy and Web service in order to offer greater support and services to the current and future developers and users of object technology.