Orion's Management Group LLC for US National Bank Assoc.
What does USNB stand for?
USNB stands for US National Bank (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USNB
We have 2 other meanings of USNB in our Acronym Attic
- United States Naval Aviation Technical Training Center
- United States Navy, Alaska
- United States Naval Forces, Central Command (US DoD)
- United States Naval Forces, Europe (US DoD)
- United States Naval Hospital
- United States Naval Representative On the Military Staff Committee of the United Nations
- United States Navy Office
- United States Navy Special Warfare Center
- US Naval Representative, UN Military Staff Committee
- Unitarian Society of New Brunswick (New Jersey)
- US Naval Battalion Aid Station
- Union Station Neighborhood Company (Denver, CO)
- United States National Committee (of ANSI)
- US Northern Command (Peterson Air Force Base; Colorado Springs, CO)
- US National Committee on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (Board on International Scientific Organizations)
- United States National Central Bureau (INTERPOL)
- United States Naval Construction Battalion (SEABEES)
- United States Navy Certification Board
- US National Committee on Biomechanics
- United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Henry of US National Bank Association, which took over First Community Bank in January, appeared before the commission on behalf of Ratcliff Facilities of Alexandria, La.
This meant that foreigners and foreign financial institutions could only buy shares in US national banks if they were prepared to have American citizens as their representatives on the board of directors, thus discouraging foreign investment in the banking sector.