WASHINGTON -- The Armed Forces Foundation, along with the Northern Virginia chapter of the US Military Vets Motorcycle Club and the DC Rollergirls are partnering to bring a little extra holiday cheer to military families at Fort Belvoir Elementary in Alexandria, Virginia.
What does USMVMC stand for?
USMVMC stands for US Military Vets Motorcycle Club
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United States Message Text Format
- United States Message Transfer Format
- United States Military Training Mission (Saudi Arabia)
- United States Military Training Mission to Saudi Arabia
- Office for the Study of US-Mexico Trade Relations (Texas A&M International University; Laredo, TX)
- United States Modified Touring Series (auto racing)
- United States Military Union (gaming)
- Upper Silesian Metropolitan Union
- Ural State Medical University (Yekaterinburg, Russia)
- Union Sportive des Martres-de-Veyre (French: Martres-de-Veyre Sports Union; Martres-de-Veyre, France)
- United Support & Memorial for Workplace Fatalities (Lexington, KY)
- United Support and Memorial for Workplace Fatalities
- United States Military Women Historical Impressions (re-enact military stories)
- U.S. Minerals Exploration
- United States Maritime Alliance, Ltd.
- Ubiquitous Sensor Network
- Ubuntu Security Notice (computer security)
- Ulsan, South Korea (Airport Code)
- Ultrasonic Nebulization
- Ultrasonic Nebulizer