The US Interactive name, design, and e-Roadmap are registered service marks of US Interactive, Inc.
What does USI stand for?
USI stands for US Interactive, Inc
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USI
We have 105 other meanings of USI in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Scanner Interface
- Universal Swap Identifier (financial regulations)
- Universal System Identifier (US DoD)
- Universal Systems, Inc.
- Universidad de Sta Isabel (Naga City, Philippines)
- University of Southern Indiana
- Unresolved Safety Issue
- Unwarranted Self-Importance (Internet slang)
- Urban School Improvement
- Urban Systemic Initiative
- User Service Information (ITU-T)
- User System Interface (Alcatel)
- USinternetworking, Inc. (Annapolis, MD)
- Utility Services, Inc. (subsidiary of MDU Resources Group)
- United Sabah Islamic Association
- United States Information Agency
- United States Intelligence Agency, Inc.
- United States Islands Award
- Uprawlenije Sowjetskowo Imuschtschestwa Awstrii (Russia: Administration for Soviet Property in Austria)
- User Signal Interface Adapter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 15, 2000 US Interactive, Inc.
The US Interactive name and design and e-Roadmap are registered service marks of US Interactive, Inc.
10, 2000 Applied Signal Technology (NASDAQ:APSG) and US Interactive, Inc.
14, 1999-- Leading Internet Professional Services Company to announce quarterly earnings on Investor Broadcast Network US Interactive, Inc.
18, 1999-- Proprietary planning system makes business sense of the Internet for the Global 2000 US Interactive, Inc.
17, 1998--Eric Pulier, chairman of US Interactive, Inc.