Participating companies and organizations at the Expo include: DFW International Airport, Federal Aviation Administration, Texas DOT Aviation Department, City of Dallas Aviation Department, Fort Worth Transportation Authority ("The T"), DART, Peterbilt Motor Company, General Motors, Texas Motor Speedway, National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), Air BP, Houston Airport System, Frito-Lay Aviation, US Flight Academy, National Black Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees, Federal Highway Administration, Fort Worth Chapter-99s, Antique Aircraft, Civil Air Patrol USAF Auxiliary, NBAA, Vintage Flying Museum, Frontiers of Flight Museum/NOTAAM, AeroVents.
What does USFA stand for?
USFA stands for US Flight Academy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USFA
We have 17 other meanings of USFA in our Acronym Attic
- United States Floorball Association
- United States Food Administration (US government, 1917-1920)
- United States Football Association
- United States Forces in Austria (1945-1955)
- United States Fuel Administration
- United Supplement Freedom Association, Inc.
- University of Saskatchewan Faculty Association
- Unsaturated Fatty Acid
- US Farmers Association
- US Financial Advisors
- Utah Steel Fabricators Association
- United States Federal Aviation Administration
- US Foreign Affairs on CD-ROM (compact disc read-only memory)
- United States Army Field Artillery Detachments
- Ultra Shallow Floor Beam (UK)
- United Sorority and Fraternity Council (San Diego State University; San Diego, CA)
- United States Fencing Coaches Association
- Utah State Fire Chiefs Association (est. 1959)
- United States Federation for Culture Collections
- United States Fuel Cell Council