The read out tariff of AVS (Pvt) Ltd a Tapal Group Project Is US cents 13,5878/KWh, Intermash-Stolitsa of Russia is US cents 18,9655/kWh, MHK Energy (Pvt) Ltd is US cents 13.
What does USX stand for?
USX stands for US Cents (Currency)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of USX
We have 1 other meaning of USX in our Acronym Attic
- United States Weather Research Program
- Ubiquitous Semantic Web Services (Germany)
- Unihemispheric Slow-Wave Sleep (neuroscience)
- United States-Western Sahara Foundation
- US Wounded Soldiers Foundation (Dallas, TX)
- Undersea Warfare Training Range
- Und So Weiter Und So Fort (German: On and on and On...)
- United Spanish War Veterans
- United States Wide Web (website)
- Static Mesh Package (Unreal game file type)
- US Steel (Corporation)
- US Export Systems (systems used in processing license applications from for US Exports)
- United Synagogue Youth
- University of Sydney (Australia; also seen as USYD)
- United States Yoseikan Budo Association
- United States Youth Baseball Association
- University of Sydney, Australia (also seen as USY)
- United States Youth Ensembles (student musicians; Palmer, MA)
- Under Secretary General (US DoD)
- United States Youth Go Championship
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA), which has intervened intermittently since late October, made its move after the Aussie dropped almost 3 US cents to 60.
Highlights -- Markets remain weak -- Increased competition in all markets -- Costs well contained -- Planned capital expenditure trimmed -- EPS of 13 US cents (Q3 2002: 29 US cents) Commenting on the results, Sappi CEO Jonathan Leslie, said: "Our third quarter results were achieved against a background of lower pulp prices, weak demand for coated fine paper and increasingly competitive markets.