14 (PS7,095), at a hearing in El Paso, Texas, recommended he should be allowed to serve his sentence in the UK but the decision rests with the US Bureau of Prisons.
What does USBP stand for?
USBP stands for US Bureau of Prisons
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other meanings of USBPOther Resources:
We have 3 other definitions for USBP in our Acronym Attic
- United States Boxing Organization
- Utrechtse School voor Bestuurs- en Organisatiewetenschap
- United States Bureau of the Census
- Universal Serial Bus - Open Connection (motherboard header for extra USB ports)
- United States Bureau of Mines
- United States Bureau Of Reclamation
- Universal Serial Bus On-The-Go
- United States Border Patrol
- United States Bullet Proofing (Upper Marlboro, MD)
- Universal System Benefits Program (Montana)
- United States Bicycle Polo Association (Sacramento, CA)
- United States Burning Plasma Organization
- United States Bowen Registry (resource; Prescott, AZ)
- United States Bureau of Reclamation
- United States Base Requirements Overseas
- Unified S-Band System (US NASA)
- United States Boy Scouts (1910-1920s)
- Unity Security Balloting Services (UK)
- University of Stellenbosch Business School (South Africa)
- University of Strathclyde Business School (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
US District Judge David Briones, who also fined Tappin $11,357 (PS7,095), at a hearing in El Paso, Texas, recommended he should be allowed to serve his sentence in the UK, but the decision rests with the US Bureau of Prisons.
The US Bureau of Prisons will decide where, but his lawyer asked for the minimum security prison in Otisville, New York.
Corrections officials in Montgomery County, adjacent to Washington DC, agreed to let him serve his sentence there, as part of an agreement with the US Bureau of Prisons.
25 (ANI): The US Bureau of Prisons has denied reports that the multi-billion Ponzi king Bernard Madoff is dying of cancer.
The US bureau of prisons has confirmed that Mulgrew, 46, is already behind bars, having entered Big Spring prison in the Texas desert a week ago.
The US Bureau of Prisons will decide where Libby serves his sentence and set a date.
But now lawyers for Entertainment Network have filed the lawsuit against the US Bureau of Prisons seeking permission to to show the execution in a live webcast.