Pawar earlier in the day said the UPA coalition had become 'vulnerable' after DMK's pullout and that elections were around the corner.
What does UBOK stand for?
UBOK stands for UPA (Usability Professionals’ Association) Body of Knowledge (Bloomingdale, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Universal Battery Only Charger
- University Business Officers Council (Texas)
- University of Bristol Orienteering Club (UK)
- Urban Business Opportunity Center (Syracuse Economic Development Corporation; Syracuse, NY)
- Union Bank of California International
- Urinary Biomarkers of Oxidative DNA Base Damage
- United Bank of Egypt (Cairo, Egypt)
- Union Board of Health
- Unique Benefit Option Identifier (Medicaid/Medicare)
- Unique Bits of Information
- United Beats of Peace
- Uganda Bureau of Statistics (Kampala)
- Ultimate Book of Spells (Canadian TV show)
- Utrecht Burnout Scale (psychometrics)
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) Based Ontology Toolset
- United British Oilfields of Trinidad
- University Board of Trustees (various universities)
- uterine branch of the ovarian vein
- UART Based Protocol
- Ubiquitin-Specific Protease
Samples in periodicals archive:
SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav recently hinted possibilities of withdrawing outside support to UPA government, which could mean early polls.
UPA initially signed with MedAptus in 2003 to support electronic, mobile and compliant capture of physician charge data across more than 30 medical and surgical specialties.
The UPA remains deeply controversial today and not just amongst historians.
In the wake of the deteriorating ties between CPI(M) general secretary Prakash Karat and the UPA government, and perceived differences between the Bengal lobby and Karat supporters over the timing of a snap poll, all eyes are on the crucial CPI(M) politburo and central committee meetings in Kolkata from September 28.
Chief Manufacturing's UPA Series Universal Projector Mount includes four models designed to fit most current projectors on the market: UPA-1000 standard mount, UPA-1001 with Rush Ceiling Kit, UPA-1002 with 13- to 23-inch Extension Kit, and the UPA-1003 with 23- to 43-inch Extension Kit.
UPA assumes responsibility for the installation of 57,000 residential and commercial smart meters, as well as the network infrastructure, which includes the Elster EnergyAxis[R] Gatekeeper data collection interface and Tropos Networks GridCom architecture that forms the basis of an IP broadband mesh network.
Blu said that he was confident that these raids are linked to the DMK withdrawing its support to the Congress- UPA Government.