There are several international agreements, including the UNIDROIT Convention on Stolen or Illegally Exported Cultural Objects, against illicit trafficking of historical and cultural artifacts.
What does UPICC stand for?
UPICC stands for UNIDROIT (International Institute for the Unification of Private Law) Principles of International Commercial Contracts
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Uniform Prudent Investor Act
- United Press International Acquisition Corp.
- University of Pittsburgh Institute on Aging (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Unknown Phenomena Investigation Association
- UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) Phenomena International Annual Review (Italy)
- Union of the Physically Impaired Against Segregation (UK)
- Universal Payment Identification Code (banking)
- Universal Promotional Identification Code
- University Public Issues Committee (Evanston, IL)
- Uttar Pradeshies in Canada (est. 2014)
- Union Professionnelle d'Ile de France
- Unidad de Políticas e Información Estratégica (Guatemala)
- United Private Investment Enterprise
- Universal Pictures International Entertainment (NBC Universal)
- University Priorities Investment Fund (Canada)
- Utah Partners in Flight (avian conservation)
- Urban Policy Implementation Group (UK)
- Union Printcraft International Golf Association
- Uniform Procurement Instrument Identification Numbering System
- Unidad Profesional Interdisciplinaria En Ingeniería Y Tecnologías Avanzadas (Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They incorporate legal process, analysis, and argument; address transactional issues and the skills involved in negotiating and drafting contracts; deal with sales of goods and compare Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) provisions with analogous rules of general contract law; and include notes at the ends of chapters on the UNIDROIT (International Institute for the Unification of Private Law) Principles of International Commercial Contracts and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and updated notes to reflect the third edition of the UNIDROIT Principles in 2010.
The fundamental goal of the Space Protocol, as originally set by UNIDROIT, was to create an instrument to help foster space financing.
For example, the German Commission on Obligations Law Reform recommended a 3 year term for most contractual and non-contractual claims, an analogous opinion is supported by the English Law Commission, the compilers of UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts, Principles of European Contract Law (PECL) and Draft Common Frame of Reference (DCFR).
Relevant Aspects of the Legal Protection of Tangible Cultural Property Among the various international conventions protecting tangible cultural property goods, the UNIDROIT Convention on Stolen or Illegally Exported Cultural Objects (UNIDROIT Convention), (73) signed in Rome on June 24, 1995, contains some features worth discussing in the context of this Article.
242) The United States joined the Hague Conference, UNIDROIT, and other organizations concerned with bridging differences among legal systems, but U.
The tremendous success of soft law agreements like the UNIDROIT Principles and the Principles of European Contract Law (PECL) is attributable to their application by tribunals and courts.
UNIDROIT 1995 Convention on Stolen or Illegally Exported Cultural Objects.