In a paper appearing in the April 19, 2013 issue of Science, the UMD researchers and two colleagues at Boston University reported significant differences between rats' and bats' brain rhythms when certain cells were active in a part of the brain used in memory and navigation.
What does UARA stand for?
UARA stands for UMD (University of Maryland) Abuse Role Account
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UARA
We have 1 other meaning of UARA in our Acronym Attic
- Up and Running
- Upper Airway Restriction
- Upper Austrian Research
- Uranyl Acetate Replacement (staining)
- Urban Affairs Review
- User Access Review (SAP)
- User Authorization Request
- Utah Administrative Rules
- Utah Association of Realtors
- Utilities Accommodation Rules (various locations)
- United Association of Recovery Agents
- United Auto Racing Association
- University of Arizona Retirees Association (Tucson, Arizona)
- Upper Arkansas River Basin (Colorado)
- Utility and Review Board (Canada)
- United Angora Rabbit Club
- University Affiliated Research Center (US DoD)
- University Appointments Review Committee
- University of Adelaide Racing Concepts
- Upper Atmospheric Research Collaboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UMD program, coming off another UMLC Championship in 2012, is one of the most successful collegiate club lacrosse programs in the country.
Saleh holds Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering from UMD, and an Associate s degree in Engineering Science from Montgomery College in Rockville, MD.
UMD acclaimed several individuals and organizations for their extraordinary courage and merit in their support of Macedonia "This conference is the culmination of five years of work for UMD.
admission to UMD if they meet certain requirements.
The UMD-16 is the first model to be released in the UMD family of SAN Director products.
The UMD category consists of four segments: ultra-mobile PCs (UMPCs), mobile Internet devices (MIDs), netbooks, and media tablets.
CRAB members include: * Jesse Baumgold, Principal, BioEnterprises, LLC * Dan Bednarik, Senior Director, MEU Operations, Intrexon Corporation * Judy Britz, Executive Director, Maryland Biotechnology Center * Steve Canaras, Partner, Ernst & Young * Edward Chan, NaviMed Capital * Martha Connolly, Director, Maryland Industrial Partnerships (MIPS), UMD * Tom Dann, Managing Director of Equity Funds, Maryland Venture Fund, Maryland State Department of Business & Economic Development * Brian Darmody, Associate Vice President for Research and Economic Development, UMD * Doug Doerfler, President & CEO, MaxCyte Inc.