John Craig, a neurologist at the Royal Group of Hospitals in Belfast, who runs the UK epilepsy and pregnancy register, examined 178 babies whose mothers were taking topiramate on its own, or alongside other epilepsy drugs.
What does UKEPR stand for?
UKEPR stands for UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Kingdom Environmental Law Association
- United Kingdom Model for End-Stage Liver Disease
- United Kingdom Energy Lawyers' Group (International Bar Association)
- United Kingdom Explosion Liaison Group
- United Kingdom Environmental Mutagen Society
- University of Kentucky (Lexington, Kentucky)
- United Kingdom Education Office (South Korea)
- UK Energy Partners
- United Kingdom Egg Producers Association (UK)
- United Kingdom Equestrian Properties
- United Kingdom External Quality Assurance Scheme
- United Kingdom Energy Research Centre
- United Kingdom Education and Research Networking Association
- United Kingdom Evaluation Society
- United Kingdom/European Symposium on Addictive Disorders
- United Kingdom Emissions Trading Scheme
- United Kingdom eUniversity
- Umeed Khanna Foundation (est. 1996; India)
- Universal-Kugellager-Fabrik (German: Universal Ball-Bearing Factory; Berlin, Germany)
- University Kickboxing Federation (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register Interim results.
Pregnant women with epilepsy can contact the UK Epilepsy and Pregnancy Register to register their details.