Breakthrough Breast Cancer and the UK Breast Cancer Coalition are merging to create Britain's largest charity dedicated to breast cancer research.
What does UKBCC stand for?
UKBCC stands for UK Breast Cancer Coalition
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UKBCC in our Acronym Attic
- Umweltkontrollbericht (German)
- United Keetoowah Band (Cherokee)
- Universal Keyboard
- Universiteitsbibliotheken en Koninklijke Bibliotheek
- Urine Ketone Body
- Utah Kite Boarding (Provo, UT)
- United Kingdom Border Agency
- United Kingdom Business Advisors
- US-Kazakhstan Business Association
- United Kingdom Biodiversity Action Plan
- UK Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- UK Business Forums
- Universitaetsklinikum Benjamin Franklin (free university hospital, Berlin Germany)
- Unscented Kalman Bucy Filter
- United Kingdom Bartenders Guild (prohibition era, England)
- United Kingdom Biodiversity Group
- Uji Kemahiran Berbahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language Proficiency Test)
- UK Business Incubation
- United Kingdom Biometrics Institute (est. 2007)
- UK Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Association (martial arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elisabeth Davies, spokeswoman for the UK Breast Cancer Coalition, said: 'We have been working closely with Age Concern calling for the expansion of breast cancer screening above the age of 64.
Elisabeth Davies, director of UK Breast Cancer Coalition, said: "Only a small proportion of women in the UK who could be treated for their breast cancer are currently receiving this therapy on the NHS, even though these treatments have been demonstrated to provide patient benefits.
Nancy Roberts of the UK Breast Cancer Coalition which campaigns for a national strategy to beat the disease said: "We have been fighting for just this.
Breakthrough Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer Care, CancerBACUP and the UK Breast Cancer Coalition all praised the move to provide Herceptin on the NHS.
FOR a free leaflet which advises women what to do if they have a breast lump, write to UK Breast Cancer Coalition, PO Box 8554, London SW8 2ZB or call 0171 629 2434.