UEFA said Monday that it has examined how it could reinstate FC Sion into the Europa League, but noted that other clubs would only accept such a move if ordered by world sports' top court CAS.
What does UMET stand for?
UMET stands for UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) Media Technologies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMET
We have 1 other meaning of UMET in our Acronym Attic
- University of Maryland Electron Ring
- University of Maryland Energy Research Center (College Park, MD)
- Uniform Medical Expense Reporting System
- União Municipal dos Estudantes de São Paulo (Portuguese: Municipal Union of Students of Sao Paulo; Brazil)
- University of Manitoba Engineering Society
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- University of Minnesota Extension Service
- Upper Midwest Environmental Sciences Center (USGS)
- Umatilla Morrow Education Service District
- Universidade Metodista de São Paulo
- Universidad Metropolitana (Spanish)
- Utah Medicare Education Team (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Uonuma International Exchange Association (Japan)
- Upper Manhattan Empowerment Zone
- Ultra Marathon France
- Ultra Music Festival (Miami, FL)
- Unconventional Military Forces
- Underground Mine Fire
- Unidad de Manejo Forestal (Spanish)
- Union des Maisons Françaises (French: Union of French Houses)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Celtic have been reinstated into the Europa League after UEFA upheld the club's complaint that Swiss side FC Sion fielded ineligible players in their play-off matches.
THE UNION of European Football Associations (UEFA) said yesterday it was pleased to learn that the Cypriot Attorney-general had decided to close the case relating to the allegations made by Spyros Marangos regarding the decision of the UEFA Executive Committee in 2007 to have UEFA EURO 2012 hosted in Poland and Ukraine.
UEFA have rejected Swiss club FC Sion's appeal against their expulsion from the Europa League, allowing Celtic to remain in the competition, European football's governing body confirmed on Tuesday.
The Europa League semi-final first legs involving Fulham and Liverpool this week are to go ahead despite the travel chaos engulfing Europe as a result of volcanic ash grounding flights, UEFA said on Monday.
NYON, Switzerland, June 2 /PRNewswire/ -- - The Official UEFA EURO 2008(TM) Website Offers Fans Cutting-Edge Video Coverage of the Tournament The official UEFA website for the UEFA European Football Championship(TM), http://www.
com action' broadband service will give soccer fans unparalleled access to video and audio content from every match in this season's UEFA Champions League(TM), as well as a comprehensive archive that includes highlights of every game from the competition's history.
1997-98 UEFA Cup v Celtic (A)1goal 1998-99 UEFA Cup v Kosice (A)1goal UEFA Cup v Celt a Vigo (A)1goal 2000-01 UEFA Cup v Slovan Liberec (A)1goal UEFA Cup v Roma (A) 2 goals UEFA Cup v Porto (H)1goal 2001-02 Champions League v FC Haka (A) 3 goals Super Cup v Bayern Munich (A)1goal Champions League v Boavista (H)1goal Champions League v Barcelona (H)1goal 2002-03 Champions League v Spartak Moscow (A) 3 goals Champions League v Basel (A)1goal UEFA Cup v Vitesse Arnhem (A)1goal UEFA Cup v Vitesse Arnhem (H)1goal UEFA Cup v Auxerre (A)1goal 2003-04 UEFA Cup v Olimpija Ljunbljana (A) 1goal