Church, other Alliance groups include the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP, the Brotherhood Crusade, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, the Urban League and the UCLA Black Alumni Association.
What does UBAA stand for?
UBAA stands for UCLA Black Alumni Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBAA
- Unused Building Area
- Upper Band Array
- Upper Body Adiposity
- Urbana Business Association
- Urstadt Biddle A (stock symbol)
- Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc
- Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc.
- Utah Bankers Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Utah Bear Alliance
- Utah Bowmen's Association
- Uganda British Alumni Association
- Unbanning Books Association of America
- Uniform Budgeting and Accounting Act (Michigan)
- United Business Aviation Association
- University at Buffalo Accounting Association
- University at Buffalo Alumni Association
- University of Ballarat Arts Academy (Australia)
- University of Baltimore Alumni Association
- University of Belize Alumni Association
- University of Buea Accounting Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dorrell to be honored, awarded: Dorrell will be honored Sunday by the UCLA Black Alumni Association after leading the Bruins to a 10-2 mark and a No.
The 17-member coalition includes the NAACP, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, the Nation of Islam and the UCLA Black Alumni Association, among others.