C pigment locus mutants of the fowl produce enzymatically inactive tyrosinase-like molecules.
What does TYRL stand for?
TYRL stands for Tyrosinase-Like (protein)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Tyrosine (Amino Acid)
- Tyrosinemia (types I, II and III)
- Texas Youth Rugby Association
- Trans Youth Resource and Advocacy (Chicago, IL)
- Typhoon Tracking
- Tai-Yang Research Company (Knoxville, TN)
- Tom Yancer Race Cars (Chandler, AZ)
- Trace Your Route Everywhere (global positioning satellite receivers software)
- Tennessee Young Republican Federation