Not included in this series are those cases where encephalopathy may be secondary to failure of other organs such as hepatorenal failure in tyrosinaemia type 1 and galactosaemia, adrenal failure in adrenoleukodystrophy (X-ALD) or hypoglycaemia in glycogen storage disease type 1.
What does TT1 stand for?
TT1 stands for Tyrosinaemia Type 1
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Technology Transfer & Training
- Testing Technology for Communication Network for Manufacturing Applications
- Testing Technology for Communication Network for Manufacturing Applications - Phase II
- Truncated Tetrahedron Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Tunable Transmitter, Fixed-Tuned Receiver
- Table Top-Ground Power Test Set
- Time-Triggered Real Time Object
- Tunable Transmitter, Tunable Receiver
- Test Time / Total Development Time Ratio
- Token-Tray/Weighted Queuing Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her 17-year-old daughter Christiana has been diagnosed with the rare liver disease, tyrosinaemia type 1.
Treatment of hereditary tyrosinaemia type 1 by inhibition of 4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase.