As business people, this type of service energizes us and restores us so that we can get back on track and be even more productive.
What does TOS stand for?
TOS stands for Type Of Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TOS
We have 159 other meanings of TOS in our Acronym Attic
- Transition Operational State
- Transmission Optimization System
- Transparent Optical Switch
- Treatment Outcome Score (healthcare)
- Trial of Scar (obstetrics)
- Tromso, Norway - Tromso/Langes (Airport Code)
- Trucial Oman Scouts (Unite Arab Emirates)
- Trusted Operating System
- Tunnels et Ouvrages Souterrains (French: Tunnels and Underground Structures; journal)
- Turbine Overspeed (aero engines)
- Type Of Shipment
- Tactical Operations System (Corps)
- Tactical Operations System (Division)
- Tactical Operations System for Corps and Subordinate Echelons
- Teacher on Special Assignment
- Technical Operations Support Activity
- Temple of Self-Ascension
- Texas Organ Sharing Alliance (Austin, TX)
- Tidewater Officers' Spouses' Association
- Total-ship Open Systems Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The services rendered data included individual totals of each type of service provided per client but not combined totals of services provided per client.
The PL-100-Opto, which is an addition to the storage over SONET/SDH product family, possesses integrated multi-purpose transponders that can transport any type of service in a transparent manner.
Quality will be defined specifically for the type of service or application contracted, on a per-episode basis.
Perhaps that is because the USPS recognizes that the term alone cannot function as a trademark, because it denotes the type of services rather than a specific brand of particular type of services available from a single source.
Corporate users are excited and eager for this type of service to enter the market," said Doug Clemons, founder and president of WebSearchExperts.
The first is MediDex(tm), a database of over 22,000 US health providers and medical organizations which is searchable by geography and type of service provided.
This application will allow professional traders, for the first time, to have the high-end analysis software tool that they want to use, running on the platform that they need to use it on, supported by the type of service they can depend on," noted Doug McIntyre, President of FutureSource.