Session highlights of "Doing Less with Moore - Challenges and Opportunities for Future Standards," an LTE Summit workshop track on standardization presented by Moray Rumney, include: * Examining trends in standardization * Growing fragmentation and complexity, diminishing returns * The growing gap between conformance testing and real life operation * Opportunities for standards in an uncertain world * Integration of macrocell and small cell technology * Can femtocells do it all or do we need Wi-Fi Moray Rumney joined HP/Agilent in 1984, and in 1991 became the company's representative to the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), contributing to the standardization of the GSM air interface and type approval tests.
What does TAT stand for?
TAT stands for Type Approval Test (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAT
We have 227 other meanings of TAT in our Acronym Attic
- Transcontinental Air Transport (airline)
- Transgenic Arthropod Team
- Transient Accommodations Tax
- Transitional Automated Ticket (airlines)
- Transport Aérien Transrégional (French: Regional Air Transport)
- Transportation and Ammunition Tracking
- Truth and Transmission (Foundation)
- Turbine Air Temperature
- Turn Around Time
- Two-Axis Tracking
- Tyrosine Aminotransferase
- Tyumen Avia Trans
- Tenth Anniversary Trans Am
- There Are Thousands of Alternatives
- Thymine Adenine Thymine Adenine (part of box binding protein)
- Time and Time Again
- Timiskaming Abitibi Trail Association (Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada)
- Transanal Abdominal Transanal Radical Proctosigmoidectomy
- Table Tennis Association of Cabuyao (Philippines)
- Transportation Aviation Test And Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new unit is currently undergoing final type approval tests and is expected to be commercially available in the third quarter of 2008.
His earlier work involved the standardization of the GSM air interface and type approval tests.
16, 2002 Nokia has today announced that it has passed all regulatory WCDMA and GSM type approval tests for the Nokia 6650 WCDMA/GSM dual mode mobile phone conforming to the requirements of European Union CE mark under the R&TTE directive.
In addition to its point-to-point product sales, P-Com announced on April 4 that its point-to-multipoint microwave radios successfully passed Type Approval tests for use in China.
Nasdaq:PCOM), a worldwide provider of wireless telecom products and services, today announced that its point-to-multipoint microwave radios have successfully passed Type Approval tests for use in China.
It is the world's only TETRA system with Chinese functions, and the first to have passed type approval test by the MII for both TETRA base station and terminals.
Eastcom has already launched China's first locally developed GSM handsets, the-EC528, the first Chinese phone to pass European GSM Type Approval tests.