Tyne and Wear Metro asked Durham lighting specialists Big Energy to help make their huge train repair and maintenance operation at Gosforth more energy efficient.
What does TWM stand for?
TWM stands for Tyne and Wear Metro (light rail system; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TWM
We have 44 other meanings of TWM in our Acronym Attic
- Transamerica Worksite Monitoring
- Transboundary Waters Management
- Transnational Ecosystem-Based Water Management
- Travel West Midlands (UK)
- Trefriw Woollen Mills (UK)
- Trench Warfare Mod (Wolfenstein 3D)
- Turkish War Medal
- Turner Workflow Manufacturing Ltd (UK)
- Two Way Monologues (concert series)
- Two-Weight Method
- Tyne and Wear Museums (UK)
- Taiwan Woodworking Machinery Association
- Tarrawarra Museum of Art (Victoria, Australia)
- Texas Weather Modification Association (est. 1995)
- Thin Wire Monopole Antenna
- Till We Meet Again
- Total Waste Management Alliance (UK)
- Trade Winds Music Accessories (e-commerce; Ballwin, MO)
- Traumatic White Matter Abnormalities
- Tilting Wall Mount Bracket
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tyne and Wear Metro is set to benefit from a Au23 million funding boost, Local Transport Minister Norman Baker confirmed today.
Cleaners working for Churchill's on the Tyne and Wear Metro return to work tonight following a 72-hour walk out in their continuing dispute over pay and conditions.
The firm, which owns and manages the Tyne and Wear Metro network has spent pounds 800,000 on the new train wash as the old one was 30-years-old and becoming a burden for maintenance engineers.
For more information about Tyne and Wear Metro, visit Nexus.
uk/metro/tickets For regular online updates on Tyne and Wear Metro, search for Tyne and Wear Metro on Facebook or follow @My_Metro on Twitter.
THE Journal Culture Club has teamed up with Tyne and Wear Metro to offer one lucky family the chance to win a summer day out, celebrating the wonderful world of children's books at Seven Stories.
The musical is being commissioned by the BBC in the North East to mark the 30th anniversary of the Tyne and Wear Metro.