The Dallas operation, which mainly has produced commercial printed circuit boards, was part of the Tyco Printed Circuit Group business acquired in October 2006.
What does TPCG stand for?
TPCG stands for Tyco Printed Circuit Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPCG
We have 1 other meaning of TPCG in our Acronym Attic
- Turk Plastik Cerrahi Dernegi
- Tank Pressure Control Experiment
- Total Program Cost Estimate
- Toyota Parts Centre Europe
- Tryptophan Pyrrole-Ring Cleavage Enzyme (biochemistry)
- Tucson Post Card Exchange Club (Arizona)
- Twin Pines Cooperative Foundation (est. 1964; California)
- Two-Point Correlation Function
- Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government
- Total PC Gaming Magazine
- Tacoma-Pierce County Genealogical Society (Washington)
- The Prince Charles Hospital (Australia)
- Todd Phillips Children's Home (Detroit, MI)
- Torque Pitch Controlled Hub (wind energy)
- Toxics in Packaging Clearinghouse (est. 1992; Brattleboro, VT)
- Tucson-Pima County Historical Commission (Arizona)
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department (Washington)
- Anciens Enfants de Troupe, Pupilles, Cadets, et Interforces de l'Armée (Belgian Royal Military Academy)
- The Pokémon Company International (New York, NY)
- TIOBE (The Importance of Being Earnest) Programming Community Index (TIOBE Software BV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stelmak, Vice President Engineering, Tyco Printed Circuit Group - Stafford, a Tyco International Ltd.
Kent Alder, President and CEO, and Steve Richards, CFO, will discuss TTM's ability to generate organic growth and capture market share in the printed circuit board industry, and the company's successful acquisition strategy, including the recent purchase of the Tyco Printed Circuit Group (TPCG) unit from Tyco International Ltd.
a leading manufacturer of time-critical and technologically advanced printed circuit boards (PCBs), today announced completion of the acquisition of the Tyco Printed Circuit Group business unit from Tyco International Ltd.
Pacific time to discuss its third quarter 2006 performance and the status of the company's acquisition of the Tyco Printed Circuit Group business unit.
a leading manufacturer of time-critical and technologically advanced printed circuit boards, today announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire the Tyco Printed Circuit Group business unit from Tyco International Ltd.
today announced that the company has entered into a definitive agreement to sell the Tyco Printed Circuit Group (TPCG) business -- currently part of the company's Electronics segment -- to TTM Technologies, Inc.
Tyco Printed Circuit Group, Limited Partnership (TPCG) has entered a plea agreement with the U.